Knowledgebase: Mental Health General FAQs
Blog Post or Information Removal Request
Posted by Michele Soloway Sexton, Last modified by on 22 October 2009 04:13 PM
Thank you for your request. In order to comply, we will need the following information sent by U.S. mail:
1. Your name and contact information
2. Please indicate what you want removed or done and why. Please note that nothing can be removed without a court order.
3. The name and contact information of all attorneys representing you.
4. Any court orders that you have. Please include the court order number, date of the order, name of the judge, complaint, orders of notice, appearances, the memorandum of decision, judgment file or entry of judgment, executions issued or returned, and any other documentation you may have about the court order and/or judgment.
5. The best method to contact you should we have questions.
Please send your request to:
The Leverage Team LLC
90-100 Route 206
Stanhope, NJ 07874